Now that the dust is settling after the Virginia Festival of the Book, here’s a recap of the festival!
More than 400 authors and publishers led more than 200 panels and events across Charlottesville throughout the five days of the festival.
Mark your calendars for March 19-23, 2014 – we hope to see you again next year!
Besides the thousands of visitors who flocked to Charlottesville for the festival, many local newspapers and TV stations took note of the festival throughout the weekend. Read and watch the coverage highlights below:
- Literary agents discuss publishing industry – The Daily Progress
- March on Washington recalled at book festival event – The Daily Progress
- Book luncheon features Cronkite historian – The Daily Progress
- Festival of the Book Helping Writers Get Published - NBC29
- Authors, Book Lovers Adapting to Technology Changes – Charlottesville Newsplex