Welcome to Our Space
Virginia Humanities invites community groups to hold meetings in our space.
Requests may be made 30-180 days in advance for meetings of 4 hours or less. Once we book a meeting for you, we will send you an email calendar invite.
- Virginia Humanities will provide an MOU for recurring meetings. Please review and return the signed MOU annually, renewable on good standing of the partnership.
- We will invite you to preview the space and name a tech liaison to understand the room’s capabilities and ensure the proper use of equipment. Virginia Humanities does not provide technical support, nor do we have the capacity to facilitate a meeting.
- Most of the time we offer our space at no charge, and we will confirm this with you after understanding your needs.
- UVA governs our masking policy, and they announced indoor masking will be optional effective March 21, 2022.
|Room||Seats||Dry Erase Board||Technology|
|101 Mansbach Room||12||X||Flat Screen, Wi-Fi|
|103 Small Conference Room||8||X||Flat Screen, Wi-Fi|
|110 Blue Huddle||4, sofa||Flat Screen, Wi-Fi|
|120 Green Huddle||3, table||X||Flat Screen, Wi-Fi|
|126 Green Huddle||3, table||X||Flat Screen, Wi-Fi|
|149 Yellow Huddle||3, table||X||Flat Screen, Wi-Fi|
|Lemon Lounge||1-22 Flexible tables and chair groupings||Flat Screen, WiFi|
- Parking may be limited during Dairy Market busy times, and we encourage carpooling. The Dairy Market provides one hour free. Use the kiosk in the Dairy Market parking lot. Place the kiosk ticket on your dashboard and manage your parking from the phone app or at the kiosk.
Food / Beverage
- Food and beverages may be provided by your caterer. For convenience, you may consult our list of Dairy Market vendors. Virginia Humanities does not make or take responsibility for catering arrangements.
- Food or beverages may not be sold, and no alcohol is allowed.
- Please clean the room completely before vacating and dispose of garbage. Reception staff will orient you to where trash or recycling may be stowed.
- Please select UVA Guest and follow the prompts on your device.
Using Our Tech
Contact VH Front Desk to Book Your Meeting
- Jennie Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Cauline Yates email@example.com 434-924-3296