Justin Reid, director of our Community Initiatives is joining the Center for Nonprofit Excellence for this presentation of results from their survey of nonprofit needs during COVID-19.
- Michael McKee, President & CEO, Blue Ridge Area Food Bank
- Charlene Green, Deputy Director, Piedmont Housing Alliance and co-lead of the Project Rebound Nonprofit & Community Organizations Committee
- Justin Reid, Director of Community Initiatives, Virginia Humanities, and co-lead of the Project Rebound Arts & Creative Economy Committee
You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions, share your reactions, and weigh in on where we go from here in support of our communities during this crisis and into recovery.
Please join us if you are a:
- Nonprofit who wants to understand how your organization’s experience is similar or unique from others in our region
- Funder who wants to better understand how best to support nonprofits
- Community partner who wants to learn more about trends in the nonprofit sector during this time of challenge