The Columbia Pike Documentary Project has created a twelve-minute video highlighting the people and culture of Columbia Pike.
Consisting of powerful still photographs expertly collaged with the voices of our diverse community, it brings the experiences and beauty of the area to life in a moving and evocative way.
The video will be shown during the free Columbia Pike Movie Nights on August 26 and 27 before the feature film.
August 26, 8:00PM
- Columbia Pike Community Center’s outdoor plaza
- 919 S. Dinwiddie Street Arlington VA 22204
- Feature film: West Side Story
August 27, 8:00PM
- Penrose Square’s outdoor plaza
- 2501 9th Rd. South, Arlington VA 22204
- Feature film: Cruela
View the twelve-minute Columbia Pike video:
For more information visit https://www.columbia-pike.org/movienights-2022/.
The Columbia Pike Documentary Project is made possible in part by a grant from Virginia Humanities.