Beginning immediately, the following deadlines will apply to our Spring & Fall (now Summer & Winter) grant programs.
- Summer Grant Cycle
- Letter of Intent Due: May 15
- Application Deadline: July 15
- Decisions by Mid-September
- Winter Grant Cycle
- Letter of Intent Due: November 15
- Application Deadline: January 15
- Decisions by Mid-March
- These changes do not affect Rolling Grant applications, which can be submitted at any time during the year.
- A letter of intent is the first step in applying for a grant. For more information see How to Apply.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to submit a draft proposal for staff review in advance of the formal application.
For further information, consult our Guidelines and/or contact staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org.